Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:14 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Online Marketing
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 pm 

There are two ways to promote products online. The first way is promoting the products of others and the second way is to promote self products.

Let's talk about promoting the products of others first. There are numerous ways to promote the products of others. Search for affiliate programs and referral programs that pay well. Join as many affiliate programs as you can and start promoting products online to earn commissions. A unique affiliate or referral link will be generated for you. Use this link on social media like facebook, linkedin, pinterest, twitter and forums to earn fast.

Now, talking about promoting self products, you need to first create a website and host it. You can register a domain name with godaddy, 1and1, and other recognized domain registrars.

Post subject: Re: Online Marketing
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:32 pm 

I am not supporter of earning by the promotion of somebody products, in affiliate program. I don't know how the situation in the English-speaking internet, but in Poland on affiliate programs can't earn a lot of money. Perhaps the English-speaking internet has a lot more potential to get involved in affiliate program. However, I prefer to start own website and try to create something unique. Somehow it seems to me more ambitious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:47 pm 

Matthew Olszewski wrote:
I prefer to start own website and try to create something unique. Somehow it seems to me more ambitious.

I really like and appreciate that approach. And I really wish more people did the same.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:05 am 

With promoting other peoples products as an Affiliate it's also possible to
share your own unique product experiences,

For example on my blog(s) I usually write about products that
I use myself or know something about.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:07 am 

For those who is new in a sphere of online marketing affiliate programs are not only good way to make soame money but also it's a worthless experience. Promoting other's products you are finding out best selling techniques and creating a client base. You can also analyze the niche and find the ways you can be competitive in it. The next step - start creating and promoting your product or service.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:27 pm 

chad23 wrote:
For those who is new in a sphere of online marketing affiliate programs are not only good way to make some money but also it's a worthless experience. Promoting other's products you are finding out best selling techniques and creating a client base. You can also analyze the niche and find the ways you can be competitive in it. The next step - start creating and promoting your product or service.

In 1998 I wrote a newsletter article on the growing risk of subscribing to email lists belonging to affiliates, rather than to product creators.

It wasn't long before IMers were finding themselves being buried alive daily by affiliate pitch emails all promoting the same product launches, all of them with more and more useless or outdated "bonuses" packages to induce buyers to click on their affiliate links.

These days I find myself continually unsubscribing from pitch lists that turn out to belong to affiliates rather than product creators.

From time to time I find the occasional affiliate who adds genuine value to the products they promote — but only if they also create their own, high quality products.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:22 am 

Online marketing also known as email marketing , web marketing refers to promote and advertise your products over internet..Its great way to advertise business through online.. Social media is best example of Online marketing..

Moderator comment:
This information is misleading. Email promotion ("email marketing" is a term that identifies sellers who are clueless about marketing) and is only one market communications channel.

It's like saying "wheels are also known as automobiles".

No.

One is a part of the other.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:17 pm 

I agree Profitclinic

There are a small minority of really good super affiliates that are worth looking at.

Other than that it's a lot of time sent unsubscribing from lists.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 am 

Very interesting! Thanks for your information

[Promotional content removed — please read the rules.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 pm 

Online marketing is nothing but promote product and service of Internet. Online marketing is also known as web marketing, digital marketing and SEM.
Online marketing includes are create tool, design, sales.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:26 pm 

ahkansha wrote:
Online marketing is nothing but promote product and service of Internet. Online marketing is also known as web marketing, digital marketing and SEM.
Online marketing includes are create tool, design, sales.

It may seem that way, but there are REAL marketers online who aren't just sellers who think that they're marketers — like the proverbial sausage who wanted to be the butcher!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:31 am 

With promoting our own designs we have on products...,

We simply write about some of the
background story behind our designs on our Blog(s) and

Other info we think you might find interesting.
Also offering you a possibility to share your thoughts,
share product links with others and

To follow us on Twitter to get announcements about
new blog posts we wrote.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:16 am 

Gbolat wrote:
There are two ways to promote products online. The first way is promoting the products of others and the second way is to promote self products.

Let's talk about promoting the products of others first. There are numerous ways to promote the products of others. Search for affiliate programs and referral programs that pay well. Join as many affiliate programs as you can and start promoting products online to earn commissions. A unique affiliate or referral link will be generated for you. Use this link on social media like facebook, linkedin, pinterest, twitter and forums to earn fast.

Now, talking about promoting self products, you need to first create a website and host it. You can register a domain name with godaddy, 1and1, and other recognized domain registrars.

Quite healthy discussion on promoting other products as well as self products. Toady, plenty of ways to promote products online and earn a decent amount of money.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am 

The best way to start an online marketing is to have a proven marketing strategy for you to get started on. Online marketing is referred to as the marketing of products or services on the internet.
For those who are new in a sphere of online marketing, affiliate programs are not only good way to make some money but also it's a worthless experience. Promoting other's products you are finding out bestselling techniques and creating a client base.
If you are aspiring to start your own affiliate marketing business on the internet, here`s some information on online marketing: http://www.onlinesecretips.com/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 am 

Beware of confusing Marketing and Selling — they're not the same thing at all.

The other HUGE mistake is confusing Marketing with Market Communications.

Differences between Selling and Marketing:
http://www.homebusinessonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23427&p=69433#p69433 « Right-click on the link to open in a new window.