Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:02 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:15 am 

Are you unsure of how to make people perceive your online business as different than the rest?

Whatever your reason for needing a stand-out business, list of unique ideas for online business that are sure to bring you to the attentions of employers and customers alike.

[Promotional content removed — please read the forum rules.]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:58 am 

Creating online business is not easy, day by day with the competition in the It industry things are going difficult. including digital marketing, content marketing, pay per click advertising. today there are so much resources which are expert but getting work is very difficult. i believe if in someway you have brand recognition of your business, then things can get easy. you don't need to run after your client for offering your services, you don't negotiation etc. so Brand matters!!

Moderator comment:
I word of advice: when you promote yourself as a content creator, your forum posts become part of your branding.
For a start, correct punctuation is the MINIMUM standard a prospective client will expect.
Whether it's ignorance of the language or laziness, not bothering to start each sentence with an initial capital is irritating to readers, makes comprehension more difficult and doesn't show your content creation abilities in a positive light.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:24 pm 

Refer this link. http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessideas/industry/16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 am 

daryl12 wrote:

Keep in mind that this information is specific to the USA.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:05 pm 

You can consider some of these following ideas:
1. Become an affiliate: there are lots of people worldwide that are making over $1,000,000 a year doing it. You should try, consider Amazon - one of the most popular affiliate programs in the world.
2. Earn Cash From Blogging: Starting a blog isn’t as hard as you think. All you need is hosting and a domain. To make money online from a blog you need to gain large amounts of traffic from a specific niche
3. Become a virtual assistant: A virtual assistant is a great job to have if you want flexibility
4. Offer telemarketing: Telemarketing services are great for appointment setting as well as creating warm leads. More and more companies are looking to outsource their marketing efforts and this is where you could fit in.
Best,
Will Smith.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:13 am 

willsmith wrote:
1. Become an affiliate: there are lots of people worldwide that are making over $1,000,000 a year doing it. You should try, consider Amazon - one of the most popular affiliate programs in the world.
2. Earn Cash From Blogging: Starting a blog isn’t as hard as you think. All you need is hosting and a domain. To make money online from a blog you need to gain large amounts of traffic from a specific niche
3. Become a virtual assistant: A virtual assistant is a great job to have if you want flexibility
4. Offer telemarketing: Telemarketing services are great for appointment setting as well as creating warm leads. More and more companies are looking to outsource their marketing efforts and this is where you could fit in.
Best,
Will Smith.

Whatever you choose, understand one very important reality:
you only ever make real money doing what you KNOW.

You need to MASTER the knowledge, insights and skills required to succeed at what you choose.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:02 am 

Thanks for reading this reply,

When you happen to be artistically inclined (like I am)
and KNOW how you can design appealing graphical designs,
you might want to consider to create designs for products
and market- & sell them online.

For example we started first to create graphic designs for about 100 products,
(amung other things designs for Writing Stationary & Fashion Products)
and while we didn't yet started to promote the online store ourselves yet,
we did actually already did have some actual sales...!

We also recently created lot's of Christmas & New Years Products, and
currently you can already discover for example Greeting Cards & Coffee Mugs
for Valentines Day in our Online Shop,

You can read more about it on our Writing blog. (you can easily bookmark this
blog to be able to easily revisit the blog to look for crispy fresh new blog posts)

BTW. feel free to let me know what you think about the
graphic designs, and it would be great when you make use
of the easy 'social share button' to tell others about our
writing blog, and/or online shop. (and it goes without saying
that I also wouldn't mind when you actually buy
lots of our specially designed products:))

All the Best,
HP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:08 pm 

Yes creating an on-line business is not easy and you should work hard to have benefits from it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 pm 

There are a lot of different methods and opportunities. I'm rather dubious of the kinds of links which list "great" online business opportunities as many "offer" a blog or webpage listing if you send them a certain fee and they guarantee you'll be the only one in that specific category. It is advertising which looks like an opinion article or fact.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:07 am 

As you could read in a previous reply, we have an online webstore
with graphic designs, and recently we opened a new webstore
specifically with Travel Inspired Designs,

We also have a special Travel Blog where you can read more
about Travel and the Background about the designs. We also
are going to write about Travel in Travel Forums.

It would be great to hear your replies about how you think
we could further get attention for our webstore(s).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:12 am 

There are plenty of ways to promote and grow your online business. You definitely need to be unique and creative to get the attention of another and to stand out in the competition. Social media, blogging, video marketing are great ideas to boost your business.
Follow the trends, analyze your competitor's strategy this will help you to improve your business strategy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:03 am 

Online business is not easy, you have to invest a lot but you are able to get results very late if you stand with your business. When it starts running then it makes so much progress. import/export is one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:18 pm 

There are many legitimate ways to make money online. You can earn through internet by writing blogs, articles, adsense, affiliate marketing and other such ways.

I work from my home and will share my experience. I have been into online business for the past few years, I do reselling business with [commercial link removed — please read the forum rules], I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.

It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commission payment for each sale. The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

Moderator comment:
Post moderated to improve legibility. Please learn to space and punctuate correctly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:08 am 

homedy wrote:
It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commission payment for each sale. The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

In many countries, especially developed countries, consumer protection and trade practices laws outlaw price fixing by manufacturers and wholesalers.

Very heavy fines and penalties can be awarded against individuals and companies involved.

For example, in Australia, the minimum penalty is currently AUD $110,000 per offence for individuals and AUD $1.1 MILLION for companies per offence.

Be aware that your advice may be illegal in many countries.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:09 pm 

willsmith wrote:
Best,
Will Smith.

This is a great idea, would love to try this since I am planning to work at home now and be with my kids.