Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 am 

I have an "all time question" -where can I find new clients?
I have a smoll company which works only with international companies in Ukraine. All the clients i have are clients from my own network and I do know were to find new ones.
How do you choose an accounting company?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm 

These forums are for HOME BUSINESS OWNERS, so you may have difficulty in reaching large companies, or people with the kind of experience you need.

You say that you "do know where" to find new clients. Should that be "do NOT know where?"

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm 

Dear John,
Yes, indeed I mean I do not know, thank you for notice that.
In general, my intention not only find new clients but extend my network and help people to resolve accounting issues here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 am 

What other business networks are there in your region?

Are you comfortable giving short talks? (15 to 20 minutes.)

Do you have networking experience — in other words, meeting and sharing contacts with other network members, following up with them, building relationships to establish awareness of you and your services, credibility for your experience and expertise, and trust in your abilities and skills as a professional resource for their businesses?

What makes YOU differentsafer, easier, better and smarter for them to work with — from all the other accountants in your region?

Make a list of those differences — and what kinds of practical ways can you think of that would make a desirable difference to your prospective clients? (That is, how can you demonstrate to them, using your own ideas and skills, that it will be safer, easier, better and smarter for them to work with YOU than to work with any other accounting firm… or to do nothing?

What specific benefits can you identify that would make you more attractive and sensible to work with?

That list is really important, valuable and useful to you. This is more than 99% of your competitors have done.

Now make a list of the attributes and characteristics of your ideal client. What problems do they have that you can help them solve? Identify clearly what their needs are.

Which needs are temporary? (Example: they have no effective record-keeping systems, or they have taxation issues from previous years, etc that you can help them fix — but once they've caught up to date, it's really just a matter of keeping them up to date.)

Which of those needs are recurring? (Example: their growth is stagnant because they lack vision, expertise, resources, useful contacts, etc.)

What skills, expertise and useful contacts from your own network can you put them in touch with to help solve those needs?

Now you have the basis for your offers and how to set up your marketing plan — including strategies and possible campaigns for putting your plan into action.

You have the basis for several possible "lead magnets" that you can use to create awareness, credibility and trust for YOU.

Those "lead magnets" might include blog posts — for your own blog, plus guest blogging on other business blogs that your target audience reads.

They could form the basis of a series of articles for publication in a business magazinevery attractive for publishers and editors because it boosts future circulation as more and more readers buy the magazine every month to continue getting your articles (so your articles MUST be useful and well-written, with good ideas and really practical insights into common business problems).

They could then be compiled into a book — digital or hard-copy — that you can use to promote yourself at networking events and in your advertising.

They could be made into a series of short videos (7 to 12 minutes long is ideal — that's the optimal attention span of most people) that you can upload to your own channel on Youtube or other video streaming services.

Are you beginning to see how this works, Stanislav? :D

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 pm 

Stanislav wrote:
I have an "all time question" -where can I find new clients?
I have a smoll company which works only with international companies in Ukraine. All the clients i have are clients from my own network and I do know were to find new ones.
How do you choose an accounting company?

You might want to try good old advertisement to get more clients. Why don't you try advertising on international business magazines, newspapers, or places where accountants are present the most. This way you can get targeted clients and spend little money to acquire them. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:36 am 

You can use social media channels to connect with your international clients and your target market.
Precisely define your target audience.
Know their needs and wants.
Leverage your existing network.
Speak at an event or host an industry gathering.
Try offering free trials to new customers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:47 am 

You can do content marketing by writing about your products or
services on a blog (or blogs) and than with using the right keywords
you can attract traffic from search engine searches.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:10 am 

What kind of business you are dealing with? You can advertise your product through SEO so that you may be able to connect to international clients. Then you will get buyers and you should also link to some suppliers so thay may get you some buyers too.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am 

Hi, OP,

If you already have existing clients, you can ask them for feedback/testimonials and create an online portfolio through a website. You can also supplement your site with a Facebook page or a Twitter account. To increase your market reach, you may need to set up a site that's in the English language. Not all individuals understand Ukrainian. It would also help if you write relevant and helpful blog posts within your site to show potential clients that you're an expert in accounting. Good luck!