Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 am 

Hi you Rock Stars of the Home Business World!! :D

When it comes to making yourself as successful as you possibly can in your Home Business, there are certain things that can make ALL the difference in the world AND give you the HIGHEST & BEST chances of maximum success!...

This is something I learned from multiple self-made millionaires (and MULTI-MILLIONAIRES) through the interviews in my books AND from being able to personally spend time with a number of incredibly successful millionaires over the years. (See me with some of the millionaires I've spent time with at: http://JasonOman.com/AboutJason )

1 of the things highly-successful home business entrepreneurs do that makes them more and more successful on a consistent basis is that they are VERY good at keeping themselves consistently FOCUSED on persistent application of the MOST important, productive, and results-getting activities that make the biggest difference toward achieving their most important goals and ambitions.

So, 1 of the MOST important, powerful, and productive things you can possibly do is to focus on figuring out exactly what those specific results-getting actions and activities are for you and YOUR business (or entrepreneurial activities).

So, what are those specific actions, activites, or factors for YOU?

Because the better you get at keeping yourself FOCUSED on taking the right and most productive actions, the more and more successful you'll become and the more and more money and wealth you'll be able to enjoy!

So, it can be MASSIVELY helpful to figure out what the MOST important actions are for you to keep focused on each day (or EVERY work day if they can be repeated for consistent forward progress).

One of the things you can do to help you keep focused is to set up daily To Do lists (and reminders if necessary) to "DO MIA For censored spam" (IE "censored spam" would be whatever the date is that day). Where "MIA" would represent the MOST Important Actions you need to do that day.

Afterall, just imagine how successful you could become if you kept yourself focused and 'On Task' doing the MOST powerful, results-getting To Dos each work day!

The benefits and forward progress could actually fly right off the charts, couldn't it?

In fact, why don't you put a Post it Note on your desk, computer, or on a wall near where you work/focus each day right NOW to help make SURE you remember to focus on this consistently?

Make this happen consistently and I'll see YOU on top of Success Mountain as well, my friend!

To the success of your DREAMS!

Jason Oman
[Faux signature removed by moderator — please read the forum rules]

TV Success Story & #1 Author of Conversations with Millionaires, Conversations with Female Millionaires, Millionaire Money Formula, 6-Figure Code, & Unlimited Home Business Success. See more about me at http://JasonOman.com/AboutJason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 am 

Another thing that could help you become successful with your home business is to work on figuring out how you can consistently create and apply actions that give you the most LEVERAGE!

Afterall, as we all know, the more great leverage you get working for you, the better! And the more and more results you can create in less time and with less effort.

So, take some time to focus on figuring out action steps you can take to consistently move things forward. Then, also make SURE you keep track of the results those actions bring you! I suggest setting up trackable TESTS to help you truly KNOW what actions bring you results, so you can KEEP doing winning actions consistently, to take thing to higher and higher levels!

And you can also try things to help with this like masterminding, talking with a coach, find a mentor, & talking with others who are successful in your same (or closely-related) kind of business, etc

Then, do some testing to keep track and determine what actions, or factors, get the best results.

The bottom line when it comes to becoming successful is to figure out and stay focused on the actions that consistently get the best results, right?

So, why not set things up so you're constantly doing things that take YOU further and further to the success you desire? (And so you can STOP spending/wasting time on things that DON'T bring you the results you want!)

ALL the millionaires in my books achieve success at higher and higher levels by focusing on winning actions the get results.

It's just a matter of figuring out what those actions need to be for you and your business!

I hope this helps YOU create and experience the success YOU desire, my friends!

Thx for letting me to make a positive difference in your life! (Or to at least TRY to make a positive difference for you!) :-)

To the success of your dreams!

Jason Oman
[Faux signature file removed by moderator]

PS: 1 of the things I've learned from the various millionaires I've been around is that until and unless you get winning leverage going for you, your chances of RAPID success aren't very high. So, the better you get at testing & keeping track of results different actions bring you, the more and more results you can achieve, and the faster and faster those results can come!

TV Success Story & #1 Author of Conversations with Millionaires, Conversations with Female Millionaires, Millionaire Money Formula, 6-Figure Code, & Unlimited Home Business Success. See more about me at http://JasonOman.com/AboutJason

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 am 

I was just looking to some of the threats here and
read about looking at the most result getting actions
and activities in my Business.

Thinking about it from this perspective, I do believe that
the 'Backstory', explaining some of the things that go into our designs
might be one of the things that gives you an
extra sense of the value
of our designs.

For example - just like with a fine wine that took
some time to age
- to increase in quality, several
of my cartoon designs are black & white drawings
from some of my old sketch books,

That I helped increase in quality by scanning them,
making improvements, giving them color etc. etc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 pm 

Thanks for sharing this information. It is worth reading.