Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:57 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:48 am 

Hi,

I have been living here with my family for the last 23 years. Four years back, I got retired from my job and we continued to live here. But, now we are not able to maintain this large house as we are getting older. So, we are planning to move back to our home town in the US. We want to move as soon as possible. But, we have a lot to pack and transport. So, we need the help of a moving company.

One of my friends suggested me an international moving company [link removed by moderator] and I am planning to consult them. But, I don't have any experience with this kind of companies. So, I doubt whether our things would be safe in there hands. And what would they charge for long distance moves? If you have any previous experience, please share it.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 pm 

One thing you should understand about this type of post in forums like these:

One of the oldest, lamest ploys used by incompetent forum spammers is to create a post with a link to their client, then try to provoke a discussion about it in order to create some SEO "link juice" in order to rank higher in search engine results.

The problem in these forums is that the owners and I are amongst the most experienced moderators online (since the 1990s) and we've seen it all.

This topic has been left here as a warning to others. The link has been removed. So have you — and your IP address is now blocked.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]