Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:47 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: I would like to see
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:23 pm 

Hello,

I would like to see an e-mail marketing
section of the forum. It's such a big
part of doing business online you know?

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:01 pm 

When you say "email marketing" what exactly are you doing? Double opt ins? or what? I ask because I am trying to learn.

Good luck

<a href="http://www.jamiebing.com">Fun stuff about me</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:17 pm 

Not That I Am Trying To Promote Spam Emails, I Am Not, I See If It Is From A Genuine Lead Generation Based Online Businesses, You Purchase Email Adresses Generated At A targeted Group Of Interested Individuals, That Entered Their Email Address Seeking Your Specific Information Or Type Of Business, By All Means, Email Marketing Has Its Benefits, And There Are Online Seminars called Webinars That Teach And Show How To Generate The Ideal Email Format to Send To Specific Groups Of People. I Wish You Great Happiness In Your Business Endeavours.

Moderator comments:
1. Using initial capitals on every word makes your content extremely difficult to read and comprehend.
A lot of people use them because they've read somewhere that it increases results. It can — but ONLY in headlines!
People can only read "titling" copy for very short bursts — and incidental words like a, an, by, the, of, is, that, to, etc should NOT be capitalized.

You can learn more here: http://profitclinic.com/viscom

2. Signature blocked: NO personal contact info in posts or signatures, please: see [b]Question and Answer #2

Post subject: Re: I would like to see
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 pm 

The only thing that would be nice is being able to list all my businesses in my signature at the end of a comment, where it says three links i have to pick between the websites so that i don't post more then three links so instead of
[links removed by moderator]

i have to pick only three with the link rules so instead i put after i comment on a post or reply
Top Secret Coatings Inc.
[links removed by moderator]
Thank you, not trying to spam but illustrate what i can and can't do with the forum rules. thanks

Moderator comment:

Traci, the rules are there to prevent abuse. That includes trying to get around them by posting links in posts, which won't work -- they'll be removed by moderators.

Try being more innovative instead: if you're limited to 3 links in a sig file, then make those links to landing pages where there are more links to choose from. For example, instead of 6 links, work the key words into your sig file with a single link to a landing page with options.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:11 pm 

I'm not sure there needs to be a specific forum for email marketing. The forum Online Business & Marketing seems adequate. Just start a new post about a specific email marketing topic you would like to talk about in that forum.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 am 

hello man i am here to tell you some thing about the E_ mail marketing ,,
here you will find it..
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using electronic mail email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and any email communication that is meant to build loyalty, trust or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:
sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately,
adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers
Researchers estimate that United States firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on email marketing in 2011 and will grow to $2.468 billion in 2016[1].
i hope it is a good thing to read..

Moderator comment:
This post content is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_marketing and should be attributed correctly, otherwise you can be accused of content theft and plagiarism. We routinely delete stolen content and ban content thieves.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 am 

Yes you are write sorry i will not do this again please this is last chance of me just ignor this
Here is some thing for the e-mail marketing
This is the fast and advance means of traffic and i would add here that it is the most common work in these days to get more transport on your sites and to creation good relations to others..

[Faux signature removed. Please read the rules on SIGNATURES: What's okay & what's not.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 am