Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:27 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am 

Hi folks, during my introductory message yesterday, I said I was here to learn and share resources with everyone who wants to build a successful online business.

I have found a site resource that is truly valuable for those who are very much interested in Search Engine Optimization or SEO as the more experienced internet folks know it.

Please click HERE to get it. It is absolutely FREE of any charge.

My humble contribution,

Gabriel.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:09 pm 
Thanks for sharing useful information with us about SEO tools because such kind of tools are very helpful to reduce human work and save time,money and increase efficiency of an organization.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 am 

yes, SEO tools are very useful for doing SEO efficiently, but you should also know how to do manually, some times, you would require it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 am 

Moderator warning:
SEO spamming is NOT permitted on these forums!

A word to the wise, folks... we're seeing an increase in the number of short posts that…

• Add nothing of value to the discussion
  • Restate the topic
  • Define or describe the topic in different words
  • Reword (or copyreally dumb!) an earlier post
  • thank previous posters with vague comments about how important and valuable they were, but with no specifics

You know what I'm talking about, right? (Of course you do.)

Don't do it. You will NOT enjoy the benefit of the doubt. (I spend too much time on here as it is without having to check posts and decide which ones are legitimate or not.)

If your post looks like forum abuse, it will be removed and you will be banned for forum abuse.

Please read the rules BEFORE posting to these boards. You'll find them in the top section of every board index page.

If a post is considered borderline, it may be left alone — but your signature will be blocked. A signature is a fair exchange for a useful contribution. No useful contribution, not signature. Simple.

John Counsel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 am 

This is a great site and I have to say very useful as well. It gives you a plethora of tools to use to check your traffic, rank as well a resource calculator. If you are looking for one place to get all of your resources then not only give it a try but take your time to see what tools work for you and try them all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am 

the URL seems like full of SEO tools. i have bookmarked it and have a look on the tools. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am 

Why thank you for this resource! I will check it out. Even though I have my own set of SEO tools, I'm eager to see if they are running a script that I don't have.

Take care,

Bernard St-Pierre
Marketing Consultant
Copywriter/Teacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm 

There are so many tools out there that are free to use. If you use Google Chrome add on this extension. https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/diahigjngdnkdgajdbpjdeomopbpkjjc?hl=en
Clicking and opening that one tab can lead you to pretty much any information you need to find. Very easy to read and understand. Definitely useful for most beginners.

http://www.sbosolutions.org

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am 

I use the following free tools:
- google analytics
- google webmaster tools
- alexa toolbar for firefox
- and online IBL search sites

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 am 

That's an awesome website thank you. I usually have to visit two or three other places to get all access all of that info.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 pm 

hi...

thanks for that resources it will be useful for a starer seo like me,
i have used some of the tools before but some of it are really do help, but still does tools for seo help in some other ways, so thanks for that,,,

have a nice day guys...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm 

its a good idea to spammers i don't know one thing if we want to post the forum how many characters should we initialize there is any guidelines for forums

Moderator comment:
This post is almost unintelligible. Can you please be clearer in your meaning?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm 
ok, what is the diffence between doing manually SEO and working with a tool? The 1st difference is, tools help in doing things quickly. Apart from this, for me doing SEO manually works. I think you are the best person to judge what we should do and what's not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 am 

This website is pretty nice, but it has way too many links of it. It needs to be more organized.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am 

I know I'm going against the grain here but I think that site has fallen into the trap of trying to deliver too much.

As business owners, we need to focus on a few essentials without getting bogged down in too much detail. That site would encourage us to waste too much time checking irrelevant data.

Just my opinion of course.