Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:35 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 am 

I am currently considering a number of options for a new business. All of these would require some level of finance. Is it better that I save up, go to an independent lender or go to my bank? I obviously want to avoid any unnecessary costs and overheads.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:22 am 

bank is always best ! i some time take small loans from bank which is low interest rate compare with independent lender...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:57 pm 

There are many ways you can use to fund your business. If you are going to startup and need money, you can get money from one of these methods:
1. Get a bank loan
2. Use a Credit Card
3. Try Crowdfunding
4. Raise Money from Your Family and Friends
5. Get a Microloan.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:19 am 

earnrupee wrote:
bank is always best ! i some time take small loans from bank which is low interest rate compare with independent lender...

Not true. If you can use your own funds, you tend to more prudent in your decisions, less likely to take unnecessary risks, and your returns are better.

But… if you MUST borrow money to finance your business, banks are generally better than finance companies.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:37 pm 

I will suggest saving up and build a decent business plan to get your business up in fewer expenses. That what we have done to start our restaurant business, do not take the unnecessary risk of taking loans.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 pm 

Jake Gyllenhaal wrote:
I am currently considering a number of options for a new business. All of these would require some level of finance. Is it better that I save up, go to an independent lender or go to my bank? I obviously want to avoid any unnecessary costs and overheads.

There are many ways. You could save up money but it would just take too long and you will lose momentum by the time you save up enough money. You can obviously apply for a credit line or use your credit cards. Or get a independent loan. Or what you could do is do some freelancing work online. You could go to websites like fiverr.com, elance.com, and/or guru.com and do some freelancing work. This way you can use that money to invest in your online business, and this could be done without you ever having to leave your home. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 am 

There are various ways to raise funds for your business. it can be either through debt or Equity.

debt includes stuff like loans and equity is where you give part of your business for ownership.

you can check the article on my website titled "How to Get Funding for Small Businesses" on my website listed on my signature.

Moderator comment:
Please read the forum rules — no "pump and jump" posting is allowed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:55 am 

It is always best to start with your own savings, but if not possible a reasonable bank loan seems ok. An independer lender is definitely least trustworthy and I would not recommend even considering that option.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:40 am 

If you have the possibility to wait and save required amount of money, that is always the best and safest option in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 pm 

take any business loan

Moderator comment:
This is seriously unsound advice.

You need to properly analyse and evaluate ANY business loan carefully and preferably with the help of a trusted, proven financial advisor, or you could end up going broke, losing your assets (including your home) and even having to file for bankruptcy if you choose unwisely.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 pm 

Here are the simple steps that can be followed for start-up of business

1. Write a one-page business plan and take time to brainstorm.
2. Decide budget and Create a business plan.
3. Decide on a legal entity and collect needed resources.
4. Take care of the money marketing and brand-awareness campaigns.
5. Get your website.
6. Test sales and set future goals.