Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 am 

gajoltomee wrote:
Hi. Me and my friends have a plan to start new business in Chennai. We have ready to spend 1 lakh rupee. But we have no clear idea to start which business is better. So please anyone guide me to start business with this amount and more important is that business will need to give a bright future. That all.

Anyone outside India is unlikely to know what "1 lakh rupee" means. Please bear in mind that these forums are international.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 pm 

profitclinic wrote:
gajoltomee wrote:
Hi. Me and my friends have a plan to start new business in Chennai. We have ready to spend 1 lakh rupee. But we have no clear idea to start which business is better. So please anyone guide me to start business with this amount and more important is that business will need to give a bright future. That all.

Anyone outside India is unlikely to know what "1 lakh rupee" means. Please bear in mind that these forums are international.

"1 lakh" means 100,000 and "rupee" is the name of the currency in India. BTW I am not from India but I have been there once.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:14 pm 

gajoltomee wrote:

I would suggest you to learn and get as much knowledge as you can because if you don't know anything about business and set out to start a business, you will lose all your money in no time. Two years ago, I also wanted to start a online business but my mentor "Tai Lopez" told me to get knowledge about business and learn how economics work, so I started reading a lot of books and bought a lot of online courses that taught me how to start a online business. And after two years of preparation, I have finally started my business and am doing well. I would also suggest you to read books and go to conferences if there are in your town because I live in New York and there are many conferences to go to. In every business, people lose money but if you have knowledge and understanding of business, you will lose a lot less money and see results a lot faster. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 am 

Hi!
First you tell your qualification and skills. what resources do you have, which can be used in business? Field of interest also affects the success, so find out answer of all these questions then think to start the business.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:37 am 

When you considering starting a business you should first find a field in which you are good at or you have a lot of knowledge. If you want to start a business about which you know very little, it won't be successful. So in my opinion you should start with becoming an expert in that matter and also you ought to learn as much as possible about technical side - business planning, economics, risks etc. There is a lot to do before starting a business and even more after, but with passion and perseverance it is possible to succeed:) Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:09 pm 

I think you should first make clear which field you like and have a lot of knowledge because they will affect your business success. You should choose a business that is suitable with your qualifications and skills.
Anw, ecommerce is now a trending in start-up community. You can consider it.
Goodluck!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 am 

nancy123 wrote:
Anw, ecommerce is now a trending in start-up community. You can consider it.
Goodluck!

Ecommerce isn't a business model. It's a technical process for buying and selling online, nothing more.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm 

Thanks for all sharing