Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 am 

Hi

I have adwords & programming skills. I have some money to invest also. I need an idea of what digital goods I could resell online since I can make a website and promote it also and since I also have some money to invest.

I have searched of ideas but I am kinda stuck with affiliation systems whici I really hate.

I am not interesting in creating content, so I am only interested in REselling that means I buy from one place and I resell on my website.

Please give me some ideas what could I buy / store and resell.

So far I have these categories in mind:
- software - I would really like to find some programs that I can resell. Not sure how to search out of afffiliate systems, directly to owners. I reckon there would be some hassle setting up licences and stuff, but remember I am a programmer so I can integrate with producer feeds / apis if necessary
- web domains: lots of registrars offer APIs and I could afford buying a large chunk of domains to get a wholesale price; there is though so much competition and brand building would take so long that even having a lower price and best ROI on adwords marketing would not help
- affiliation systems - still to find a nice & simple affiliate website where I can integrate easily, where they offer feeds, so I can ab test and not having to add each product / brand manually

Looking forward for any advice
Thanks