Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:08 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 am 

I do think that for Building Customer Traffic and actually Selling Affiliate Products it's also important to Communicate with your Customers in an Authentic and Honest way, for example on my Home Business Lifestyle Blog I usually (Pre) Sell Affiliate Products that I really know something about because it's a product that I bought myself. Also something that I do think can be helpful for making sales is to Give your Customer Choices, you can read more about that in a Blogpost I wrote some time ago that you can find at: http://hpshappyhomebusiness.blogspot.co ... g-you.html

(Btw talking about Selling Affiliate Products, your 'Customer Feedback' is appriciated, so feel free
to write Your Comment on this Blogposts, (or writing Comments on any of the other Blogposts if you like.)) :)

All the Best,
To your Happy - Home Business - Inspiration,
HP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm 
How can i build the serious and loyal users for my blog or website?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 am 

Give them what they're looking for from you… content that's

• original
  • relevant
  • useful
  • accurate
  • reliable
  • authoritative
  • high quality
  • easy to read
  • easy to comprehend
  • engaging

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 am 

I've never had much success with twitter. I think it has turned into a gossip stream for celebs. I have a few twitter acounts but they are full of people trying to sell affiliate links but I'm pretty sure that most people don't earn big money doing this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 am 

I do think that using Social Media can sometimes be a powerful tactic, only I don't think that all people
will appriciate it when you mainly use it for selling things.

Also to actually get Customer Traffic,

You indeed somehow do need to catch the attention of people, only that isn't the only thing
because even when you somehow do catch the attention of someone, there is no guarantee that such
a Lead, will also actually be only remotely interested in what you have to offer.
(chances are that he doesn't need or want any of the things you have to offer)

And even when a Lead is an actual Prospect that has an interest in what you have to offer
there still is no guarantee that he or she will be interested enough to actually turn into a Customer
and buy it from you, Or even better - is so enthousiastic about it - and turns into a Repeat Customer
and keeps on buying products or services from you.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:49 pm 

Thanks for posting. I have used twitter to drive traffic, but with no luck, then I gave up. I read these tips carefully, and found out I could do better. If I have enough time, I will go back to the platform again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am 

What works well in getting traffic to your site? It depends on the type of traffic you want. Anybody doing business on the internet should be interested in getting high quality converting leads to their offer. Which means you should have a list or should start building one. The most common mistake made by marketers is, they find a product , build a website then look for the customers. I would suggest find the customer (lead, prospect) build a relationship, find out their needs, locate product, send customer to website. It can be an affiliate webpage.

http://internetbizzopp.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:37 pm 

The same etiquette applies in social media and social networks as applies in forums like this one.

1. Contribute: give before you try to take.

2. Add value to the discussion/conversation.

3. Don't take a megaphone to a party. You could find it shoved into some very uncomfortable places if you just turn up and start blasting your sales message!

4. Remember — dialogue is a TWO-way conversation. You have two ears and one mouth. Use them in those proportions!

4. Social = relationships. Create them, nurture them, build them, protect them, add value constantly… then, one day, those fruit trees will blossom and bear fruit for you. But if you abuse and exploit those relationships, they'll never last long enough to do anything.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:46 am 
hello everyone
welcome to this forum.Here u find all your questions and get your answers.
right now i am unable to find your answer.If you want to see classifieds websites you can go through this.
---------
[Moderator's Note: Faux signature removed. Please put in your signature, not in your post. Thank you.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 pm 

It's good to know who your audience is, so you know who to target. A ton of other variables (which you need to take into account, one-by-one), also come into place, including: SEO, social media, and the general concept of online marketing. If interested in any of these, PM me and I'm more than happy to give you some detailed resources :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 am 

Even though it is possible to get some good traffic numbers from social sites such as twitter, a lot of people (including myself) question the quality of the traffic. If it doesn't convert into sales then is it really worth the bother. Organic traffic is a lot more work but it has a proven track record.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 am 

It is always better to get organic traffic to your website. If you want targeted traffic through the social networks, make sure that you are adding the right people to your network.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:04 am 

Thanks for all the great tips.

Twitter and Facebook are both important parts of my internet and social marketing campaigns, but you shouldn't forget that a press release can also be one of your most effective strategies. Release "teaser" press releases before you launch, and link to a "coming soon" page. Add some social widgets there so people who like your "coming soon offer" can share it on their social media walls. When tweeting, tweet about your upcoming product, and tweet about your press releases ("censored spam in the press").

When you launch, you submit yet another press release to announce your launch officially. By the time you submit this press release, your previous press releases could've already made some "buzz", and this can give you a great head start - people will start tweeting, posting and blogging about your launch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:52 pm 

Profitclinic, you are spot on with your list of 6 “easy ways to provide value”.

But you also need to specifically mention a very important point – That they all should be related (directly or indirectly) to the REASON(S) why people are following you on Twitter, in the very first place. If you broadcast ANYTHING that catches your fancy, you will end up de-valuing yourself in the eyes of the Twitterati which is following you - and who may then unfollow you because of that.

This becomes all the more important if you are using Twitter to promote your business and attract prospective customers/clients.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am 

Building consistent traffic is one of the hardest things to achieve in my opinion, sure the search engines are all over your site 24/7 but that's about it unless you get creative.

Social media as has been said before is one of your best weapons and when leveraged correctly can drive a great deal of traffic to your site.

I have also had good success with adding forums to existing sites, populating them with useful content can be difficult at first but soon enough others will be doing that for you.

The search engines rank this quite highly and due to the amount of traffic that sticks around when they go to a forum this helps with lowering your bounce rates.

I personally have used this method to get sites in the top 5 on google for at least 5 top ranking keywords and phrases in under 12 weeks, which as everyone knows can be achieved with many tricks, the difference is they are still there now 18 months later.

It also helps if you can feed rank to your new site from one or more of your old sites with discretely placed links - nothing too spammy of course.

Just my 2p worth for anyone interested.

Fast Friendly and Efficient Service