Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:58 am 

Next Month, I have a plan to start some activities on social network such as Facebook to get more traffic.
I have ask some agency and then they suggest me to use Facebook, Quora and Pinterest.
Can you tell me some way to attrack more traffic from these social network with a limited budget?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:56 pm 

you need to add a very valuable content description in your page to show what you really offer but the best bet here is to buy Facebook ads as it is not very costly since you said you have limited budget. through it, you can seek for targeted traffic to your website. i tried it and it works for me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 pm 

sansastark wrote:
Next Month, I have a plan to start some activities on social network such as Facebook to get more traffic.
I have ask some agency and then they suggest me to use Facebook, Quora and Pinterest.
Can you tell me some way to attrack more traffic from these social network with a limited budget?

Facebook is a great way to get traffic. I don't know about pinterest but facebook allows you to choose how much you want to spend. You can even $5 a day on facebook ads but that will obviously give your ad a limited time. So what you can do is put multiple ads with little budget that you have and see which ones gives you traffic and then put all of your budgets on the ads that do work. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:52 am 

I wouldn't really say Quora, but Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and perhaps Google+are worth the time investment. You have to be really wise about what you post, how you post, when you post. You need to create an entire Social Media Marketing plan, and then implement individual campaigns. Hootsuite has a good run down of what to do before, during and after a social media marketing campaign that I thought was quite helpful.

Besides having your campaign well thought out and planned, you need incredibly engaging content. This is the content that actually makes people stop scrolling through an endless feed. It needs to grab their attention. Adding images to your post are a good way to capture attention, for example. Once you have their attention, then you make it easier to get them clicking through to your site with certain tactics, like adding links to your site. There are so many articles out there on how to do this - like this Digital Marketing article - you just need to take the time to do your homework. And always evaluate performance! Use analytics (Google Analytics is free and widely used) to see how much traffic is coming to your site from every social platform and how changes that you make to your social media campaigns improves or does not improve that traffic. Otherwise you will never really know if your efforts are effective and being successful if you don't keep track of it. Then you will end up wasting time and effort and repeating ineffective tactics.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:57 pm 

sansastark wrote:

try to post good content that will be of great benefit to your fans/members if you have set up a Facebook and/or twitter page or YouTube channel. you can also join a lot of Facebook groups that are related to your niche and post your website link to them as many as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:39 am 

There are a variety of sites that can be used for increasing Traffic of the website such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
1) you can add Tweet-able quotes.
2) You can create LinkedIn groups.
3) Make your employees like and share your posts in different social medias.
4) Try to leverage influencer's to your site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 pm 

Social networks are the most used sites that people are using nowadays. The following tips will surely drive huge traffic from different social networks:
Write such content that your visitors want to read and not what you want to write.
Provide good embedded links.
Publish some interesting and controversial topics.