Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:47 pm 

Hello Everyone, sometimes getting people to visit your website can be very challenging.

Some of the easiest ways to get traffic include the use of social media, sharing your posts and video links on facebook, twitter and other forums.

I use the above listed mediums but one that has worked faster and better for me is revealed in this video [link removed — see next post].

This method is easy, fast and efficient, most of all it is free!

I have used it effectively to boost my page visits, followers on twitter including retweets, followers on instagram, likes on facebook as well as subscribers on youtube

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 am 

jayfem wrote:
Hello Everyone, sometimes getting people to visit your website can be very challenging.

Some of the easiest ways to get traffic include the use of social media, sharing your posts and video links on facebook, twitter and other forums.

I use the above listed mediums but one that has worked faster and better for me is revealed in this video [link removed — see next post].

This method is easy, fast and efficient, most of all it is free!

I have used it effectively to boost my page visits, followers on twitter including retweets, followers on instagram, likes on facebook as well as subscribers on youtube

This is a flawed promotional model which gives some initial success but encourages people to visit your site just to earn points that they can use on the site.

This is no different to a traffic exchange, where visitors to your site stay for seconds ONLY to qualify for points to use on their own site listings.

The main beneficiary of any traffic exchange — or site like this one — is the OWNER.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm 

I don't have the luxury of reading the original post but I can tell you there's only one sure fire way to get traffic for your website that's sustainable, long term. That's adding value to other people's sites. Backlinks are key, no one will deny that. However, you'll never get quality traffic if you're more focused on backlinks than quality content. Find a community that resonates with you and add value to it.

If you give to give, you will get back. If you give to get... Well, nothing good comes from that.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:09 am 

slbailey617 wrote:
I don't have the luxury of reading the original post but I can tell you there's only one sure fire way to get traffic for your website that's sustainable, long term. That's adding value to other people's sites. Backlinks are key, no one will deny that. However, you'll never get quality traffic if you're more focused on backlinks than quality content. Find a community that resonates with you and add value to it.

If you give to give, you will get back. If you give to get... Well, nothing good comes from that.

Steve

I totally agree, give value and it will return.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:52 am 

There are my 5 ways of getting traffic to sites.

1. Start Participating in Forums - Relevant Forums, where people come with problems or to find something. Start sending them PM specific to their issue. (See Moderator comment below.) Build a relationship. Eventually, try to get them to be a part of your email list for future earnings / offers.

Moderator comment:
Really bad advice… sending PMs to other forum members without their prior consent can get you banned for spamming and other forum abuse.

2. SEO - Long Tail - Whatever niche you have started to work on, build pages (On Your Website or free pages like blogger, FB, Wix, etc.) using long tail keywords which have min 30 to 50 searches a month related to your product. Find out at least 10 to 20 long tail phrases and see how many websites are giving same solution, by this you check your competition & work only on those which have lesser competitors to rank you fast. DO NOT FORGET TO GET YOUR PAGE INDEXED as soon as you finalize it.

3. Youtube - Make small videos using images & text (inbuilt video creator in YouTube). Place your info page URL below video. Let people visit your page. Remember to add CTA button to let them drop their email and get notification on your launch of next related informative video. Plan to make at least 1 video each day related to 1 long tail KW you make page on.

4. Go Ahead... Start commenting on Blog advising people for FREE. Let them reply/like your comment. Keep doing this. Do 10 comments a day minimum.

5. My favorite --->>> Social Media Sharing. Share the information you create (long tail page) on your FB page, pick points from blogs you commented on to share with your FB circle. Let them know you are giving everything for FREE. All they need to do is DROP THEIR EMAIL.
I think this should be enough to start.... BUT ONLY IF YOU START....!!!!

Moderator comment:
Signature file blocked for non-compliance with forum rules.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 am 

There Are Many Ways to Get Free Traffic. You Can Use SEO Optimized Website Content to Get Google 1st Page Rank and Huge Traffics. You Can Also Use Social Media for it. You can Also Use Video Marketing Using YouTube. More Laser Targeted, Please Go With Paid Campaign.
Thanks

Moderator comment:
This post is here as example of how to NOT post content — DO NOT post in Heading/Headline mode (initial capitals on all words)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 am 

Thanks akadoggs, great info!