Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 am 

Hi guys!
I just wanted to share my simple strategy for getting FB likes...
So on my fb pages I try to post something everyday and than share it to all the niche related groups.
What I've noticed is that if I'm posting a 'funny' picture related to the niche people click like on the post more often, they share it more often and they also like my pages more often!
Because they click on 'like' the post or share it, their friends can see it as well, they also might like or share it and that's how a picture can go viral easily... and you'll get tons of likes from it!
The trick is to upload the photo to your page's albums, so when you share it, people will see where it came from as well.
If you'll just share someone else's photo all the likes and shares will go to that account and not yours!
Another trick is to add your website url to the picture but you'll need to have the right copyrights to alter it.
Hope you'll get Tons of Likes this way!
Good luck :D
Art

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm 

Seems like a good strategy worth trying. Always try to share image based content, it helps to get more re-shares and likes than URL or text based contents.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm 

Nice suggestion shared. I would love to try this.

Thanks alot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:46 am 

Absolutely you are right artofmarketing further more not only Images but also videos get the same attention and gain more likes.
I also wrote a blog on this topic last month I think you gain more information from this blog : http://seoimpression.blogspot.in/2013/1 ... ts-to.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 pm 

Bear in mind that "Likes" aren't worth much in terms of value. But they're social signals that Google and other search engines may rate higher than, say, backlinks in terms of ranking value.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm 

Some really good tips. Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 am 

Great tip! I look forward to implementing this. One of the ways that I get likes is to post comments as my fan page instead of my profile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 am 

This is pretty good tips dear because I also doing same tactics which you may shared. I got lots of likes by this strategy but from last couple of weeks I didn't get any good results because I didn't work on my page which it wants.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:56 am 

Sharing your content in very impressive manner can let your post liked by most of the people. Try to post such content that people like and share, the best way is to make use of some interesting, funny content along with your matter. In this way people enjoy reading your content and really in this way there are a lot of chances that you will get more likes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 pm 

I need to add my URL to all my photos. I never do that but I see it all the time. Today, I noticed a photo that had been circulating on FB and there was an affiliate link underneath it. The photo was popping up all over my timeline! Imagine how many people purchased from that link! I was tempted to go there to buy something!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am 

TrainerJess wrote:
I need to add my URL to all my photos. I never do that but I see it all the time. Today, I noticed a photo that had been circulating on FB and there was an affiliate link underneath it. The photo was popping up all over my timeline! Imagine how many people purchased from that link! I was tempted to go there to buy something!

That photo sounds like it was actually a paid Facebook Ad that uses a re-targeting pixel, hence its constant re-appearance in your timeline.

If you post a photo with an URL, make it easier for your viewers by including the URL in the image comments so that, when they click on your photo, they can then click on a live link.

Here's an example: https://www.facebook.com/themarketingdoctor/(right-click to open in a new window or tab)
Look for this image in the Page timeline…

BEWARE!

Don't be fooled by the widespread obsession with Facebook "Likes"… unless you pay Facebook, your "reach" amongst those who "liked" your Page will be a meagre 1%-2% or less.

Make sure you're getting subscribers to your email list instead… or members for your Facebook CLOSED Group where you can post useful, credibility-building content, run contests, make offers and more.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/