Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:08 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm 

Welcome to the Home Business Online forums. :)

You'll find the people here, and the content they produce, friendly, helpful and often entertaining.

We welcome new members (it's free!) — whether you're a first-time visitor or if you've been lurking in the background for a while. (We have lots of lurkers here — who are all very welcome, by the way — and I know, from experience, that many of them have a great deal to contribute.)

Often it's shyness that stops them from speaking up. Others may feel that their writing skills aren't adequate. Still others feel that they have nothing to say that's worth hearing. Or perhaps English is a second, third or even fourth language that they haven't quite mastered yet.

Folks... you're amongst friends here. The only reproach or rebuke you'll get here is for bad manners or abuse. We don't tolerate personal attacks* or disparagement. Not nice. But nobody here has a monopoly on knowledge or skill, ideas or insights.

This is a safe haven where everyone can come to learn, to ask questions, share ideas, seek guidance, offer help and generally collaborate for everyone's benefit. We're in this together. So we need everyone's involvement to make this a genuinely productive, high-leverage resource.

Here are a few helpful links to get you thinking in the right direction...

The Beginner's Guide to Forum Marketing — FREE information, insights and ideas for getting started safely in forum marketing, plus lots more. This landing page is specifically for HomeBusinessOnline.com forum members.

Forum Specials — handy resource site with half-price offers on useful tools (info products, courses, software) to help forum marketers. (NOTE: There are NO tools available to help forum spammers and other abusers!)

Here's another link to a free 1-hour multi-media presentation, "Master Your FEAR!". It's one I created for network marketers several years ago, but it applies to anyone in direct selling, including forum marketing. It's a genuine eye-opener, and it's timeless. I think you'll find it revealing — and useful.

http://MasterYourFEAR.com

Please post your feedback here, okay? :D

John Counsel

(* Except for forum spammers and abusers. It’s open season on these morons… but only for moderators and admins.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am 

Thank you very much for the kind information.....Really appreciable....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 am 

Thank you for allowing me into your forum. I am a business owner here in the states-Miami. We specialize in construction leasing equipment and working capital for businesses.I will ttry to be an active member in this community. If there is anything you need from me or, please feel free to ask.
Thank you.

[Link removed. Please read the rules on signature files and faux signatures.]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:08 pm 

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:34 pm 

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I visited your Master Your Fear website. I found it to be very interesting.

Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm 

It's been a long time being here. Hope all is well across the Pacific. I mainly communicate with U.S. and Canada folks but anyone with something new or interesting is welcome.