Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 am 

Thanks for bringing this topics

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 am 

A lot of information, a lot of help! Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:44 am 

Thank you so much for sharing such guidance. I am from Bangladesh.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 am 

hello .. no i am from Armenia )) :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 am 

Hello Profit the thread that i wanted to post this in is closed so il put it here and leave it to your digression. i have seen the in some of the other forums discussions about these countries within web development and the forum in particular. India and the countries you mentioned were also mentioned there to the point of where some members where claiming it to be racist , but i believe that forum owners reserve the right to allow and dissalow whom and what they like. Also many of these accounts that spam are robots. It actually has me somewhat angry at those of us who do participate and need the value of forums for learning,to the point that you almost feel like its pointless.

I applaud your effort to keep it under control as i know it can be no easy task, these are the forums i will stay an active member on , the one's who are actively fighting spam.

I have read this and comply.

Best of Luck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm 

nesir wrote:
Hello Profit the thread that i wanted to post this in is closed so il put it here and leave it to your discretion. i have seen the in some of the other forums discussions about these countries within web development and the forum in particular. India and the countries you mentioned were also mentioned there to the point of where some members where claiming it to be racist, but i believe that forum owners reserve the right to allow and disallow whom and what they like. Also many of these accounts that spam are robots. It actually has me somewhat angry at those of us who do participate and need the value of forums for learning, to the point that you almost feel like it's pointless.

I applaud your effort to keep it under control as i know it can be no easy task, these are the forums i will stay an active member on , the one's who are actively fighting spam.

Best of Luck

"Racist" is an easy red herring to toss at something you don't like reading or hearing — but it's lazy, manipulative and cynical in a context like this. And yes, you better believe that forum owners have an absolute right to allow or disallow blatantly off-topic posts, abuse and spam.

Thanks for your support.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:00 am 

profitclinic wrote:
nesir wrote:
Hello Profit the thread that i wanted to post this in is closed so il put it here and leave it to your discretion. i have seen the in some of the other forums discussions about these countries within web development and the forum in particular. India and the countries you mentioned were also mentioned there to the point of where some members where claiming it to be racist, but i believe that forum owners reserve the right to allow and disallow whom and what they like. Also many of these accounts that spam are robots. It actually has me somewhat angry at those of us who do participate and need the value of forums for learning, to the point that you almost feel like it's pointless.

Best of Luck

"Racist" is an easy red herring to toss at something you don't like reading or hearing — but it's lazy, manipulative and cynical in a context like this. And yes, you better believe that forum owners have an absolute right to allow or disallow blatantly off-topic posts, abuse and spam.

Thanks for your support.

LOL oh believe you and me i know, i was born in South Africa after the apartheid era , 20 somewhat years on we are still on the same issues, but thats politics for you. I did not mean to imply that your procedure is racist. I apologise if it seems that way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm 

nesir wrote:
LOL oh believe you and me i know, i was born in South Africa after the apartheid era , 20 somewhat years on we are still on the same issues, but thats politics for you. I did not mean to imply that your procedure is racist. I apologise if it seems that way.

No problem, nesir — I was commenting generally about the kind of emotional blackmail that gets tossed about by people wanting to abuse privately owned online forums who, when not permitted to do so, use words like "racist", "bigot", "discrimination", etc to try to deflect attention from their own unsavoury actions.

Not going to happen. We have a zero-tolerance policy for forum abuse. :D

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:56 am 

Thanks for sharing the detailed information. We will make sure to follow these.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 pm 

I also read your post.