Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 am 

Hello everyone!

I will quickly introduce myself, I'm Mitch, 27 years old and living in the Netherlands together with my fiancé from Czech Republic :)

I was born with a rare heart-lung abnormality, which holds me from doing "normal" work, that's why I'm relying on the internet and computer to keep ourselves alive. I love everything that has to do with radio controlled vehicles, I make my own parts and vehicles as well. A few years ago I started for fun a FB page to show what I make, people reacted and it seemed there was more interest so I started making parts for people and that's how my "business" started.

I came to this forum cause I keep getting stuck on aspects with my business websites/webstores, I'm running a website for my moms company as well and I have the feeling that whatever I do there's always something missing, so I hope everyone here can help me to find these missing pieces :D

I still have some other ideas for side businesses, but I first want to make sure the current ones start to work before I spread my energy to even more projects.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm 

Hi Mick, and welcome to the forums.

Feel free to jump right in, ask questions, offer ideas, share information and network with other members.

Please read the rules carefully FIRST (they're at the top of all board index pages, under Announcements, and they're strictly enforced
for everyone's benefit — they'll help you stay safe and enjoy the best results from posting here).

You may find these eye-opening insights helpful, too: “The Beginner’s Guide To Forum Marketing“ « Right-click on the link to open in a new window.

Important notice:
Promoting Business or Income Opportunities is NOT allowed.
« Right-click on the link to open in a new window.

Enjoy the ride. :D

John Counsel

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:03 pm 

Mick, you may find this helpful…

Attend a FREE Marketing webinar on 12 September 2017 that will teach you the basis of what your business needs — a marketing strategy that actually WORKS!

This is the first of a FREE series of 10 webinars I'll be presenting on this subject. There's nothing like this model anywhere online.

Webinar replays will be available after each event on my Facebook Group. Details (and sign up link) are available at:
http://fb.me/themarketingdoctor/   Right-click to open in a new window  

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/