Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 pm

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Re: Web Hosting Company?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:22 pm 

I host using HostGator dedicated servers and that does make a difference, I find — their prices are the best I've found and their tech support is excellent, but that 30 minute mandatory wait time is an enthusiasm killer.

I'd be really interested to learn some numbers — in particular, the number of tech support personnel they now have. It used to be at least 160 people available, but I imagine that number has dropped dramatically since EIG took over.

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:50 am 

Our company has tried and tested many different hosting service providers over the years. We provide 12 months free hosting (which we pay for) to all of our customers when they purchase a Home Business Website package from us. This adds up to hundreds of hosting accounts each year. We have been using 'Just Host' for our customers hosting services for the last 2 years, and their service has been outstanding. The support that our customers receive is also very fast and very efficient. Their support staff often go 'above and beyond' what they are required to provide. Very little to zero server downtime and they can be contacted by phone, chat or email. Response times are almost immediate and rarely has there been a problem that wasn't resolved on the spot. Their prices are very reasonable and they offer free domain name registration with every new hosting account. They also offer cancel at anytime, no contracts and a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with their services. Most importantly they've been around for quite a while. We've seen many hosting companies simply disappear overnight leaving hundreds of customers without services. Can't say enough about Just Host and compared to the other 9 hosting companies we have tried, they're brilliant. Still a bit unsure of the forum rules, not sure if I can post a link to their website, but they're easily found with a google search. - Just Host. Hope this information is of assistance.

Start selling online today, your own e-commerce website & products to sell, 100% profit.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:51 am 

I use Godaddy for more than a year and I think it fits all needs. The quality of service, speed and support are on the high level. As for price I think for most people it is affordable.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:03 pm 

GoDaddy's BIG problem with hosting is its choice of Windows servers. Like with anything Miscrosoft, users have some serious issues with Microsoft's non-negotiable positions:

1. "Standards? WHAT standards? We're Microsoft… we ARE the standard!: (MS routinely ignores accepted web standards.)

2. "Never mind the quality… feel the width!" (MS is focused on quantity, not quality. So what if you only need 150 features/functions in a word processor? 15,000 features/functions is always infinitely better! This is the exact opposite of the Apple position, which is that quality drives quantity. Cause and effect.)

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 am 

Hello :)
I am Leon Ferrara from new York a newbie in this forum. I want to say thank to you because of your topic.

Moderator comment:
Unfortunately for you, the simple truth is this: NOBODY in New York, USA, has an ISP located in Bangla Desh.
This post will remain as a warning to other forum abusers, but you are now permanently banned for forum abuse.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:32 am 

Thanks for Pointing this out i will go through it Soon