Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:50 pm 

I'm currently setting up an animated sales video business based in central London and I'm looking to get more insight into people who might be in need of our services.

I'm basically looking to have a quick chat with anyone who's considered using this kind of thing on their site, or is looking for ways of converting more in general. I would be just a few questions on what you would find most useful and the best ways to help you in your job search with an online service.

This would only take around 5-10 minutes, I'd be happy to buy you a coffee or a beer if meeting in person works, or if you prefer we could use skype or phone. In return for your help you'll be given a huge discount on our services once we're set up and you'll have the huge advantage of the whole service being created with your input in mind.

If this is something you'd be interested in please let me know and we'll organise something from there.

Cheers