Home Business Forums - Online Business Forums

Home Business Forums for small business owners to discuss online home business
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 am

A warm welcome to the forums!
We hope you will make this your home. Dave and Heidi, the founders of HomeBusinessOnline.com, are committed to helping you find all the information and resources you need to succeed in your home-based business. John is an excellent moderator of the forums and has an amazing amount of knowledge in small business.

-----> Hey, We Need Forum Moderators! <-----

Most Recent Forum Posts...

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Will it help or not..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:52 am 

Hey everyone!!
I’ve been running a jewelry store and it's been going down for a while. I have a company website and have done lots of promotional activities in Facebook and other social websites. It worked for a while, but I guess now I need to go for big promotions. I have been thinking of doing a video commercial and have also fixed a meeting with a production company, MJM Media Toronto, this weekend. Could anyone please suggest me whether video production would do any good or should I try something else.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 am 

Before spending money on something like video production, you need to find out WHY sales have been declining. You need answers to question like these…

• Do you use Google Analytics on your site?

• Are you actively building a mailing list you can promote to?

• Do you have a proper listing in Google My Business? (This is the Gold Standard that you need to set for ALL online directory listings.)

• Are you using Facebook ads with retargeting pixels? This can be one of the most effective — and inexpensive — ways to promote your offers online when combined with a Facebook Page for your business.

• Do you have a Business Page on Googel+? This can be one of the most powerful — and FREE — ways to boost your SERP ranking in Google Search — especially LOCAL Search. Google LOVES these pages!

FREE help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForumMarketingForBeginners/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm 

Another thing to add to profitclinic's post is if you're ranking organically for any competition keywords?
Do you blog on your site? This is a fantastic way to generate a buzz around your products or just develop what I like to call KLT (Know Like and Trust)
Blogging also gives you a platform that allows you to connect with readers and potential customers.

Are you using PPC advertising? Bing ads is a great platform to start with - you can specifically target your local area for laser targeted advertising and i'm fairly sure you'll be paying a very small amount per click for many of your target keywords. You'll certainly be paying less per click that you would if you advertised on Google anyway!

I've also got another platform to suggest - have you thought about Youtube advertising? It is a platform that is still in its infancy with regards to the advertising side of it but because of this you can get views and clicks for DIRT CHEAP. I've used youtube for advertising products and services and have seen clicks for as low as $0.04 per click! If you're thinking "what about making the commercial, i would have no idea how to do that" I have the solution for you. A lot of people don't know this but you can create effective youtube campaigns without touching any video editing or recording anything yourself. Do a google search for "Veeroll" and check out their website. You can thank me later ;-)

P.S I'm not affiliated with Veeroll in any way, it is just a platform that I personally use and find it to be fantastic.